MRO Assistants (non-physician staff members directly under the supervision of a physician Medical Review Officer) who
currently hold or previously held MRO Assistant Certification through MROCC may recertify every three years.
SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION -
To apply for MRO Assistant Recertification candidates must do the following:
1. Submit a letter of recommendation from the supervising MRO attesting to the Assistantís competency
2. Read the MRO TEAM MANUAL: MROCC GUIDE FOR MROs AND MRO ASSISTANTS available from OEM Press
(www.oempress.com), and submit the self-assessment tool available from the MROCC website at
3. Take and Pass the current Online MRO Assistant Certification Examination
4. Recertifying MRO Assistants may substitute requirement #2 by attending any of the available MRO Assistant training
courses. Proof of course registration or completion must be provided to MROCC prior to taking the exam. MRO
Assistant training course information may be obtained from:
ACOEM (847) 818-1800, DATIA (800) 355-1257, and SAPAA (800) 672-7229.
All three organizations have detailed information on their specific course offerings posted at their websites.
AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION -
1. Remember to print out the confirmation letter that follows hitting the "submit" button.
2. Once all prerequisites have been met, an email from Regonline@mrocc.org will be sent - normally within 24 hours -
with exam instructions and log on details. This is your only confirmation from MROCC so make sure it does not go into
your "junk mail". Once you register for the exam there are no refunds.
Individuals who fail the MROA Certification exam may have a retest opportunity for a $50 reprocessing fee per retest. If
you are registering for a RETEST after a failed exam click here.