Copyright © 2013 Medical Review Officer Certification Council (MROCC), All Rights Reserved
MROCC REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
ONLINE MRO and MRO ASSISTANT EXAMINATIONS:
There are no refunds once registered for the online MRO or MRO Assistant examination.
ONSITE MRO EXAMINATIONS:
1. The MRO examination fee includes a $100 non-refundable application fee.
2. There is a $50.00 charge for bank returned checks/credit card charge-backs.
3. Payment must be made in U.S. dollars. If paying by check or money order make payable to:
Medical Review Officer Certification Council.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing and received in the MROCC office no later than 14 days prior to
the onsite examination date in order to receive a refund or not incur a transfer fee of $100.00.
5. If applying for an onsite examination immediately following an onsite training course and the application
is being submitted within 14 days of the exam, you must include the $25.00 late processing fee.
MROCC's tax ID number is 36-3829342.
Registration for training courses requires a separate form and application to the sponsoring organization.
PDF documents on our site require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. Get a free download from Adobe